Thursday, July 9, 2020

18A



My customer avatar is a person with many hobbies. After thinking about it however I think some of the stereotypical hobbies of males include sports. Cars are another hobby that my customer avatar would possess and the type of car they drive varys a lot. The type of TV shows they would watch also vary and could include shows about sports and cars. Some of the prototypical customer avatars I would be catering to would be old enough to have children, however, I think my service is geared towards men in their late teens and twenties. Some may be adopted but they may be to personal of a question to consider with regard to my service. My client base would include a wide array of different political views and the types of books they read would also differ greatly.





I have a lot in common with the avatar i described above because I am a male in my early twenties. I like to play and watch sports however I am not into cars as the average guy usually is. I do not have children either.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob! I am not sure if you are gearing your business more towards men, but I think you could have great potential with women as well. Us ladies love to get our haircut, and for stay home mothers who are stuck at home with children this could be a great option. If you’re sticking more with men, then I think your prototypical customer is pretty spot on. Most men have the traits you listed in common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacob,

    I think that the business of cutting hair in a mobile fashion during this COVID 19 period of time is a very good one. It must have been sort of tough to make an avatar, as the customer base seems vast and all encompassing. With that said, I enjoyed reading your avatar and what you came up with as a customer, and think that I would also fit into your customer base for someone that would benefit from and have interest in a mobile haircut.

    ReplyDelete