Friday, July 17, 2020

22A





Youtube link is posted below:





https://youtu.be/fc872mxchrU





The feedback I received from my fellow students on my last elevator pitch has helped me to refine my pitch further. The feedback also helped me get closer to my goal of opening up my own business as well as maintaining it and keeping the business profitable. From the feedback I received I was able to review my own work as well with some of the ideas on how to improve. I used this knowledge to create an even more streamlined pitch that I can hopefully use to convince a potential investor that my idea has potential. As the professor has pointed out, the third time's the charm. I was able to complete my elevator pitch smoothly and effectively on this final try compared to my other attempts and believe I have been able to carve out a real good idea.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jacob!
    Great work here. I definitely agree that you were able to narrow in on your idea. I think that by creating a more streamlined pitch that you were able to more clearly convey your idea. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jacob,
    I agree that you were able to refine your pitch and really pinpoint how you are going to achieve your goals with your business. The content of the pitch was great, however you didn’t seem very excited about the product and still appeared to be reading rather than having it memorized. Memorizing the speech vs reading it makes it more engaging for the listener. Overall great job.

    ReplyDelete