1)
I am Jacob Bobet, and I am going into my fourth year at UF as an accounting major. I am a very talented man so it would take more than a single assignment to describe all the skills I possess. So, to keep things short, many people have called me a renaissance man because I am able to do so many things at such a high level. I have worked at large firms like Raymond James, mid sized firms like WithumSmith, and small firms such as BKC. My aspirations are to provide my local area with hair cuts. So starting a hair cutting business that comes to the client would help to to achieve my aspirations.
2)
I am offering a hair cutting service to customers, however instead of having to go to a barbershop, my service will go to the client. we will focus on quality yet maintain affordability. Customers in my area are developing a tendency to avoid pubic places due to the corona virus as well as increased wait times at barbershops that have reopened. My service will take care of those unmet needs by reducing wait times while maintaining social distance from the comfort of the clients own home.
3)
The demographic my service pertains to is pretty much everyone, as everyone needs a haircuts. However, I am better at cutting guys hair.
4)
Customers derive satisfaction from my service because they look better. Looking better is valuable to a lot of people.
5)
My pure talent for cutting hair is what sets me apart from the competition. I am the best at cutting hair and I can offer my service at a reasonable price to everyone in my area.
I believe all five elements of fit together very well. My competencies flow perfectly with my aspirations and I have developed a business plan that is meant to maximize the potential I have to offer. I think this idea can prove to be very profitable.
Hey Jacob!
ReplyDeleteYour idea is great in the time of COVID. But I can also see this working past the current state of affairs. This could be useful in helping both the elderly and those who are unable to leave their house for other reasons. Great work!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Jacob! I agree that people value having a nice, fresh haircut. I know when I get my hair done I not only look better but I feel better. It really boosts your confidence which honestly also helps with the mental aspect of things as well. I think that you could even expand on that aspect when promoting your business.
ReplyDeleteHey Jacob,
ReplyDeleteI have stated this earlier, but I believe your idea has great potential, even after the hysteria surrounding COVID diminishes. This being said I immediately thought services like Uber-Eats. Moreover I believe that the idea is great and you should follow through with it should you have the time, because it sounds like you have all the necessary skills to do so!