Thursday, July 9, 2020

17A

Link to video:

https://youtu.be/Seff8CPc9so



The feedback that stood out to me from the last elevator pitch was all of them. I enjoy receiving constructive criticism and I think the students of this entrepreneurship class did a good job of evaluating my work and providing feedback I can use to improve my self as well as my work. Some of the feedback included how I did a good job speaking. I can use that to my advantage as an entrepreneur to speak my way through business opportunities that present themselves. I do not believe that any feedback is silly. I believe that if interpreted correctly feedback can always be constructive. Based on the feed back I decided to lean into my ability to read and enunciate clearly. I am able to read words off of a paper well so for this video I wrote more words down and practiced really hard so I could read them even better.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob,
    I think you did a good job interpreting your feedback from your last elevator pitch. I too enjoy constructive criticism because it helps me grow as a person and learn from my past mistakes. One thing I did notice is that in your video it is obvious that you are reading from a script and your pitch should appear to be memorized and that you are speaking from the heart to the intended audience. I did also want to mention that you are suppose to be standing, and it appears that you are sitting. Overall you did a great job and I think your business idea would be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob,
    I think you did a good job clearly and concisely explaining your business idea and the reason that it exists. I blew through my elevator pitch too, with a bit of sarcasm in my own, simply because of the vast number of assignments in this class. Although you were reading from your phone, I think you did a good job staying on topic, and delivered your message well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacob,
    Great job articulating your thoughts into a clear and concise pitch. I also agree with your point that no feedback is silly. The more feedback you receive, the more you can grow as a person and as an entrepreneur. Great work!

    ReplyDelete