Thursday, July 9, 2020

19A



You:

I am a rising senior at UF. I like to play sports and cook. I have many skills and experiences. I have worked in many places such as nature preserves, restaurants, certified public accounting firms, and banks. I have also volunteered at animal shelters and nursing homes. I have gained a lot from these experiences and can use them as an entrepreneur.




What are you offering:

My customers will have the unmet need of needing a haircut. Customers will need a haircut so bad they will be inclined to pay me to give them one.




To who:

I intend to offer my service to males in their late teens and early twenties. However I am willing to cut anyone’s hair if they want to pay me.




Why:

My customers care about my service because it improves their self image drastically in a short amount of time. A haircut is one of the easiest ways a person can change their entire look.




Core competencies:

My speed, agility, and strength give me an edge when I cut hair that most barbers can not compete with. In fact, my physical abilities are so far off the charts they set me apart from most humans.





I believe all the elements listed above blend together perfectly. I am shocked at the sheer flawlessness of my plan I am reluctant to put it into a post for an assignment as I believe this may lead many people to be jealous of me. The feedback I received on my previous assignments were all positive as I expected because I am so perfect. My ideas are wonderful and I am glad to see the students at UF put aside their jealous feelings to accurately evaluate my plans for entrepreneurship. I also took away that my client base could be refined more.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jacob,
    I love the fact that you're so confident when it comes to cutting hair. Having confidence in what you do will get you far not only when cutting hair, but in every aspect of life. Keep up the good work man!

    ReplyDelete